*This is a sponsored post by Intel Malaysia*
Caught your attention, didn’t I?
Well, this is a post that I will let you in on a secret on how you can work smarter (not harder) and stand a chance to win a Vespa, courtesy of Intel Malaysia.
Just like with my smartphones, I “refresh” my PC almost every 2 years or less. “Refresh” here meaning I replace or change my PC with a new one.
So, when Intel Malaysia contacted me about this amazing campaign to call on you guys for a “PC Refresh” AND give you a chance to win a coveted Vespa scooter, I couldn’t resist to pass on an important tech message.
Refresh Your PC
//Start of rant//
The amount of times I come across people with 4-year old laptop (or more) that’s been acting up, running on a slow and old generation processor, so thick and heavy you can crack a skull, or worst – worn out machines, sometimes missing keys in the keyboard.
Come on, people.
New PCs, be it notebook or desktop, are so much more affordable now. Transferring data between machines can be easily done with a portable hard drive or using cloud storage services. With all the great enhancements made in PC tech, you should really have no reason why you’re not “refreshing” your PC.
Without me going all gadget-geek-crazy on you, let me break down several valid reasons why you should think about refreshing your PC now:-
- Stay up to date with the latest – What? You’re not on Windows 8 OS yet?
- Longer battery life – Laptop dying on you after only a couple of hours? How can you stand this?
- Better multi-tasking – You mean you can’t open more than 2 windows simultaneously?
- Deeper security protection – upgrades, updates and patches are more up-to-date with newer machines
- Better graphics and visuals – most new PCs now have built-in graphic cards and super awesome HD screen resolutions
- Touchscreen, baby – The best of touch and type on a notebook PC running Windows 8 with a Full HD touchscreen display!
- Thin, Light, Convertible, Hybrid – The market has loads of options for every need, from thin-and-light Ultrabook, convertible laptops that flips and swivels in multiple directions, hybrid tablet / notebook combinations, and whatever you fancy
Basically, I’m actually advising you to save time and work smarter. With an updated machine with new hardware, everything is more efficient. Battery life is better, screen resolution is clearer, updates are faster, and performance is speedier…
//End of rant//
Check out this hilarious, yet accurate infograph released by Intel on the many ways a new “refreshed PC” can save you time and energy and ultimately, you don’t have to work so hard.
The best part is – the more computers get sold, the more prices will continue to go down. So, buying a new PC means you’re helping keep future computer prices down. Muahahah. Amazing!
Seriously, guys. Shouldn’t it be about time you think about upgrading your old device?
Buy a PC, Win a Vespa?!
Now, this is the part where I tell you how to win yourself a brand new Vespa worth RM 12,000.
Intel Malaysia is currently running a contest for anyone refreshing their PC experience, aka buying a new PC.
From now to 31 December 2013, when you purchase a new PC powered by Intel®Core™ processor, you stand a chance to win a Vespa scooter worth RM 12,000.
As long as it’s a device powered by Intel®Core™ processor, whether it’s Core™ i3 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i7, regardless of Desktop PC, Notebook, Ultrabook or even tablets.
How do you enter the contest?
Check out the Intel Generation Today website at https://generationtoday.intel.com/
With so many PCs from budget to mid-range to high-end in the market today, if you’re in the hunt to finally refresh your PC, there’s no better time than now.
So, there’s my secret tech message – Refresh your PC and stand a chance to win a Vespa!!!
Click HERE to find out the nearest retailer from you to buy your new PC.
When you win your Vespa, come bring me for a ride with your shiny scooter, OK? *wink*