Since Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) launched and started selling their 2013 flagship Android smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S4 late last month, they’ve been seeing good sales numbers.
See Also : Samsung Galaxy S4 Goes On Sale in Malaysia
Recently, Samsung even announced that they’re about to reach 10 million of the S4 sold globally in less than a month. That’s impressive considering the previous Samsung Galaxy S3 hit those numbers in 54 days, a little shy of 2 months. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is now officially the fastest selling phone in the Samsung line up…. ever.
After the moving launch event that was held in tandem with the major telcos starting with Celcom, then to DiGi, Maxis and U Mobile, ending with a consumer event at Low Yat Plaza on 27 April 2013, Samsung Malaysia just announced a series of nationwide roadshow. During these roadshows, consumers who purchase the device can walk away with some freebies and accessories.
The nationwide roadshow has started since last Thursday, 16 May 2013 and will run until 21 July 2013 at these locations:-
- Suria KLCC, Centre Court, 16 May – 22 May 2013
- Berjaya Megamall, Kuantan, Melor Concourse, 31 May – 2 June 2013
- Plaza Low Yat, Centre Court, 10 June – 16 June 2013
- 1st Avenue, Penang, Main Atrium, 28 June – 30 June 2013
- Plaza Merdeka, Kuching, Level UG2, 5 July – 7 July 2013
- Centre Point Mall, Kota Kinabalu, Level G-U2, 19 July – 21 July 2013
What freebies will you get? Well, if you purchase the Samsung Galaxy S4 (RRP of RM 2,199) at the roadshow, the first 100 customers will get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S4 Flip Cover worth RM 99 each day.
You can also purchase other Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 8.8, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II or Samsung Galaxy Camera and get these offers:-
- The first ten customers to purchase any of these devices will receive a free Samsung Bluetooth headset worth RM129.
- The following ten customers to purchase any of these devices will receive a free Samsung car charger worth RM69.
Remember, you can only get these offers at the roadshow locations, not at the telcos or other retailers. So, make sure you check out these locations.
I was there at the Suria KLCC roadshow, and there are demo stations and showcase of the devices and accessories for you to check out. Of course, loads of Samsung staff around to help you with any enquiries you might have. Let me know if you’ve been there, or planning to check out the roadshow at other locations.