Not too long ago, on 11 Oct 2012, I attended the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note II in Malaysia (read about it here). If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram (ID : WinnieKepala), you’d find out that I just got my hands on one of the very few review units of the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Once again, here’s a quick overview on the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note II:-
- 5.5″ HD Super AMOLED display (1280 X 720)
- 1.6 GHz quad core Exynos processor
- 16 GB internal memory + 2GB RAM (with expandable microSD slot up to 64GB) <– No plans to sell the 32GB one yet
- Available in 2 colours; Marble White and Titanium Gray
- Powered by Android OS 4.1 Jelly Bean (with Samsung TouchWiz UI) <– 1st Samsung with latest Android OS
- 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.9 megapixel front facing camera
- 9.4 mm thin, weighing only 180 grams
- Li-Ion 3,100 mAh battery <–1000 mAh more than SGS3
If you’re as eager and excited (super kan cheong maximus) like me, without further ado, check out my Samsung Galaxy Note II unboxing video here…
Remember, if you have any questions for me you want answered about the Samsung Galaxy Note II, please comment down below and I’ll get to it in my full review next week.
Don’t worry – I will try to cover all the highlighted features as much as I can when I do the review. Yes, all those highlighted killer features written previously here, like Air View, Quick Command, Easy Clip, Multiwindow, Best Face and so much more.
Quick – Comment down below if you want me to answer your questions on the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
In case the video wasn’t enough for you and you still want more, check out the gallery of pictures for ya.