Yes, I am hosting (well, planning) my first official FULL Halloween Costume Party this Saturday. It will be my first attempt at party planning (on my own) and also (as far as I know) the first ever full Halloween Costume Party in KL. Yes, strict Costume dress code for entrance. We want to make this HUGE and memorable for everyone.
So, get ready for KL’s FIRST full Halloween Costume Party!!!
Details here :-
- Date : 30 Oct 2010 (this Sat) counting down til Halloween at midnight
- Time : 10pm onwards (til closing time)
- Venue : Havana @ Changkat Bukit Bintang (upstairs)
- Cover : Charge with first drink. Followed by token system for drinks all night
- Facebook Event page : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118874204837707
We’ve arranged loads of activities:-
- DJ Jakeman (Hitz FM) spinning retro hits
- Comedienne Joanne Kam hosting games
- Best Dressed prize
- Midnight performance
GET YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME READY AND SPREAD THE WORD!!! COME JOIN US FOR GREAT MEMORABLE FUN!!!
By the way, as a word of caution, there’s a VW party at Changkat that night, so come early to avoid the crowd (if you’re embarrassed to be seen sober in your costume) and traffic (we heard that they might be blocking the street).
Also, in case you’re hearing about this for the first time, you might need to rush out to buy a costume or piece something up real quick. However, in case you want to rent costumes, here’s a list of Costume Rental places around KL :-
I am super excited about the party and looking forward to seeing everyone in their creative costumes. It’s gonna be a blast and would love to see you all there. Go ahead, click here and confirm your attendance on Facebook.