*This is a sponsored post by Intel Malaysia*
It’s the year-end holiday seasons, with Christmas and New Year 2014 just around the corner. If you’re excited about the start of a fresh new beginning like me, you’re probably thinking about a refresh of your life and gadgets.
If your laptop is giving you grief more than being a productivity tool, perhaps you should take advantage of a new trade-in program by Intel. To sweeten the deal, Intel is organizing the best trade-in cashback offer I know of right now!!!
Up to RM 650 in cash back when you these HP Pavilion laptops
From 5 Dec 2013 to 31 Jan 2014, trade-in your laptop and get up to RM 650 cashback.
I’m not kidding and it’s not a typo! Yes – Intel is offering you cash of up to RM 650 back if you purchase any of the selected HP Pavilion laptop. Not a couple of hundred, not discount / rebate vouchers, not free gifts / bundles… but COLD HARD CASH BACK!!!
Here’s what you need to do:-
- Purchase any of the following 3 HP models from the participating resellers
- HP Pavilion 14-n060TX – Intel Core i5-4200U, Windows 8, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (RM 1,349 after cashback)
- HP Pavilion 14-n059TX – Intel Core i5-4200U, Windows 8, 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (RM 1,349 after cashback)
- HP Pavilion Touchsmart 14-n049TX Touchscreen – Intel Core i5-4200U, Windows 8 (touchscreen), 4GB RAM, 750GB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M (RM 1,749 after cashback)
- Go to www.tradeupmypc.com to register for the trade-in program, and submit scanned purchase invoice / receipt within 14 days
- You’ll be notified if your claim is approved within 3 days. Then, follow the instructions to send them your old laptop to the designated recycling centre
- Once the technician checks the old laptop and approve of the trade-in value, they will pay you up to RM 650 directly into your bank account
- This program is managed by OPIA Ltd, supported by Intel
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Subject to the condition of your old laptop
All 3 HP Pavilion 14” models run on the latest 4th Generation Intel “Haswell” Core i5 processor, that boasts amazing performance, stunning visuals and built-in security for deeper protection. Read more about the technical specs and performance benchmarks on the latest Intel processor here.
I’ve had a notebook that ran on the previous 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 processor before and it was powerful enough for my work, personal and blogging (including picture and video editing) needs. So, these HP Pavilion notebooks will certainly be powerful enough for students and business professionals alike.
A worthy “New Year Upgrade” indeed.
For more information on the program, and a full list of participating resellers (ThunderMatch, SNS and MTCS) and their retail outlets, click on the below flyers for enlarged version.
Most importantly, check all the latest information on the Intel “Trade Up My PC” Program website at http://www.tradeupmypc.com/
Don’t forget – You might also win a Vespa
A couple of months back, I told you about the “Buy a PC and Win a Vespa” contest by Intel Malaysia, where if you purchased any PC (be it desktop, laptop) powered by Intel®Core™ processor, you stand a chance to win a Vespa scooter worth RM 12,000!
That contest is still on-going until end of the year on 31 December 2013.
Note : For a chance to join the Vespa contest, you can obtain the contest forms from the participating resellers, or email Intel Malaysia at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information on the Intel Vespa contest, check out the Contest Page at http://www.intel.my/content/www/my/en/promotions/vespa.html
See Also : Don’t Work So Hard and Win a Vespa
So, if you purchased the above HP Pavilion laptops before the year ends, you get your cashback PLUS an entry for a chance to win the RM 12,000 Vespa scooter. Double happiness!!! And the best way to start the new year, don’t you think?