It’s mid October now. You know what’s happening at the end of the month? It’s Halloween!!!
For the 3rd year running, I’ll once again be hosting the Havana’s 3rd Annual Halloween Costume Party 2012. What started as just a party where me and my friends can dress up for Halloween turned out to be one of the biggest Halloween costume party in town. At the very least, it is THE costume party of the year at Changkat Bukit Bintang.
This year, we’re all set to make it bigger and better! Details as follow:-
- Date : 27 October 2012 (Sat)
- Time : 9.00 pm onwards, until very very late
- Venue : Havana at Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
- Cover Charge : RM 30 with costumes; RM50 without (includes a complimentary Ghostmopolitan cocktail)
As usual, we’re giving away prizes for Best Dressed for the night.
- 1st prize for Best Dressed : RM 1,000 cold hard cash
- 2nd and 3rd Prize : 1 bottle of Vodka each (NEW)
There will be performances by The Devilish Divas and spinning on the decks are The Castro Brothers.
Hurry up and RSVP for the event on it’s official Facebook Event page here >> http://on.fb.me/Ox8s7v
In case you want to find out about what to anticipate for the night, check out the pictures from last year’s event here > http://on.fb.me/SU1tjZ
We’re less than 2 weeks away to the Costume Party of the Year, so get planning on your costumes now!!!
Check out my post on last year’s 2nd Annual Halloween Costume Party 2011 here.
Click HERE to RSVP for this year’s Halloween Costume Party 2012 on Facebook Events NOW!
Come and find out what I’ll be wearing this year… I also can’t wait to see what all of you will be wearing this year, too. Eeekk,… so excited!